Welcome to Patriot Oaks AcademyTweets by PatriotOaks
Registration & Change of Address Information:
- NEW! 2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration Information
- Registrations are conducted at Patriot Oaks Academy. Please call our guidance department @ 547-4050 to schedule tours and appointments.
- Registration Information
- How to Enroll Your Child in School
- Registration Form 2017-2018
- Residency and Health Information
- Change of Address
- Parent Placement Form 2017-18
- Kindergarten Student Info Form 2017-18
- 6th Grade Elective Form 2017-18
- 7th Grade Elective Form 2017-18
- 8th Grade Elective Form 2017-18
- Health Department Immunizations Hours
- St. Vincent’s flyer PBMS
- St Vincent’s flyer KES
- Learn about St. Johns County Public Library System’s Bookmobile Summer Stops
- Any middle grades student who missed a District final exam needs to contact the school to arrange for a make-up. All make-ups must be completed by June 14th. This is a change from the original date of June 16th. Thank you!
- 6th Grade Transition Night Presentation
- 7th and 8th Grade Transition Night Presentation
- Student Transfer & School Choice Options information. Read the FAQ here.
- The Language Exploration Enrichment (LEE Spanish classes)
- Understanding FSA & EOC Reports 2016
District Mission Statement
The St. Johns County School District will inspire good character and a passion for lifelong learning in all students, creating educated and caring contributors to the world.
Gifted Program Advisory Council
The Gifted Parent Advisory Council meets four times per year to inform the school district about ways in which we can improve our efforts in serving our gifted students. Parents of K-12 gifted students from throughout the district are encouraged to come to all of the meetings.
The Gifted Parent Advisory Council meetings have been concluded for the 2016-17 school year.
School Board Representative
Beverly Slough, District 1 representative to the St. Johns County School Board, writes periodic updates for parents and others concerning school district matters. If you would like to receive the updates, please email her at [email protected] so that she can add you to the distribution.