Welcome to Patriot Oaks AcademyTweets by PatriotOaks
Registration & Change of Address Information:
- NEW! 2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration Information
- Registrations are conducted at Patriot Oaks Academy. Please call our guidance department @ 547-4050 to schedule tours and appointments.
- Registration Information
- How to Enroll Your Child in School
- Registration Form 2016-2017
- Registration Form 2017-2018
- Residency and Health Information
- Change of Address
- Parent Placement Form 2017-18
- Kindergarten Student Info Form 2017-18
- 6th Grade Elective Form 2017-18
- 7th Grade Elective Form 2017-18
- 8th Grade Elective Form 2017-18
- 6th Grade Transition Night Presentation
- 7th and 8th Grade Transition Night Presentation
- Student Transfer & School Choice Options information. Read the FAQ here.
- Please check out assessment page for updated testing information.
- The Language Exploration Enrichment (LEE Spanish classes)
- Understanding FSA & EOC Reports 2016
District Mission Statement
The St. Johns County School District will inspire good character and a passion for lifelong learning in all students, creating educated and caring contributors to the world.
Gifted Program Advisory Council
The Gifted Parent Advisory Council meets four times per year to inform the school district about ways in which we can improve our efforts in serving our gifted students. Parents of K-12 gifted students from throughout the district are encouraged to come to all of the meetings.
The Gifted Parent Advisory Council meetings have been scheduled for the 2016-17 school year. We communicate this information for inclusion in school newsletters. We hope to make St Johns County Schools a parent friendly environment!
- Tuesday, September 27 – Hickory Creek Elementary 6:30-7:30 p.m – Media Center
- Thursday, November 17 – Palencia Elementary – 4:30-5:30 p.m – Media Center
- Thursday, February 23 – Hartley Elementary – 5:30-6:30 p.m – Media Center
- Tuesday, April 25 – Landrum Middle School – 6:30-7:30 p.m. – Multi-Purpose Room
School Board Representative
Beverly Slough, District 1 representative to the St. Johns County School Board, writes periodic updates for parents and others concerning school district matters. If you would like to receive the updates, please email her at [email protected] so that she can add you to the distribution.