Welcome to Patriot Oaks Academy
Candy Grams are CASH ONLY! – Thank You!
Check out the GREAT community outreach at POA!
School Wide information and NEW forms
Parent information for the School Messenger Communication System http://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/schoolmessenger/
Here is the form for parents to complete when a student is absent. POA ABSENTEE FORM *Click Here*
POA Middle School Bell Schedule 2017 *click here*
Registration & Change of Address Information: Registrations are conducted at Patriot Oaks Academy. Please call our guidance department @ 547-4050 to schedule tours and appointments.
- NEW! 2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration Information
- Registration Information
- How to Enroll Your Child in School
- Enrollment Policy
- Registration Form 2017-2018
- Residency and Health Information
- Residency & Guardianship Policy
- Change of Address
- Parent Placement Form 2017-18
- Kindergarten Student Info Form 2017-18
- 6th Grade Elective Form 2017-18
- 7th Grade Elective Form 2017-18
- 8th Grade Elective Form 2017-18
- Florida Immunization Requirements & FAQ
- Attendance Zoning Information
- Attendance Zone Locator
- Student Transfer & Choice Options
- Out-of-Zone Transfer Request Process & Forms
Updated information from District
Transportation information for school year 2017-2018
District Mission Statement
The St. Johns County School District will inspire good character and a passion for lifelong learning in all students, creating educated and caring contributors to the world.
Gifted Program Advisory Council
The Gifted Parent Advisory Council meets four times per year to inform the school district about ways in which we can improve our efforts in serving our gifted students. Parents of K-12 gifted students from throughout the district are encouraged to come to all of the meetings.
2017-2018 GPAC Meeting Schedule:
|Tuesday, September 26||SAHS||6:30-8:00 p.m.||Media Center|
|Tuesday, November 14||PVHS||6:30-8:00 p.m.||Media Center|
|Thursday, February 15||BTHS||6:30-8:00 p.m.||Media Center|
|Tuesday, April 17||NHS||6:30-8:00 p.m.||Media Center|
School Board Representative
Beverly Slough, District 1 representative to the St. Johns County School Board, writes periodic updates for parents and others concerning school district matters. If you would like to receive the updates, please email her at [email protected] so that she can add you to the distribution.
Economic Security Report