Welcome to Patriot Oaks AcademyTweets by PatriotOaks
Registration & Change of Address Information:
- NEW! 2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration Information
- NEW! Rising 9th Grade Creekside Registration Schedule:
- Registrations are conducted at Patriot Oaks Academy. Please call our guidance department @ 547-4050 to schedule tours and appointments.
- Registration Information
- How to Enroll Your Child in School
- Registration Form 2016-2017
- Registration Form 2017-2018
- Residency and Health Information
- Change of Address
- Student Transfer & School Choice Options information. Read the FAQ here.
- Registration for the 2017 middle school golf tryouts is now active. We have made some changes to the entire middle school golf program as a result of critiquing the previous season. The changes can be reviewed on the St. Johns Middle School Athletic website at www.sjmsaa.com/golf . In addition, this is where you register for the tryouts as well.
To summarize this year, the competitive teams are going to comprised of 10 players on each team. Additional players will also have the ability to practice and play on the developmental team which is comprised of several schools. This gives everyone the opportunity to play and compete during the season. If for some reason a player cannot play or is unable to finish the competitive team season, the alternates will be selected from the development team selected by the judgement of the coach and instructor. Any additional questions please contact Steven McNickle at 904 315.9294 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yearbooks are available to purchase for $30 from now until February 1st. Between Feb 2nd – April 1st yearbooks will be available for $35. Online yearbook ordering will close on April 2nd! You may not order a yearbook up until the last day of school. Instead, there will be a waiting list to purchase yearbooks after April 2nd.
Yearbook Ordering Info: www.yearbookordercenter.com
School code: 14848
- The St. Johns County School District will hold a parent review of the final social studies resource/textbook selections currently up for adoption on Monday, January 30, 2017, in the auditorium of the Fullerwood Center (10 Hildreth Drive, St. Augustine, 32084) from 4-6p.m. Student materials will be available for examination including access to computer hardware and software as required. Cards may be filled out with questions and feedback on the materials. St. Johns County School District staff will be available for support.
- Please check out assessment page for updated testing information.
- The Language Exploration Enrichment (LEE Spanish classes)
- Understanding FSA & EOC Reports 2016
District Mission Statement
The St. Johns County School District will inspire good character and a passion for lifelong learning in all students, creating educated and caring contributors to the world.
Gifted Program Advisory Council
The Gifted Parent Advisory Council meets four times per year to inform the school district about ways in which we can improve our efforts in serving our gifted students. Parents of K-12 gifted students from throughout the district are encouraged to come to all of the meetings.
The Gifted Parent Advisory Council meetings have been scheduled for the 2016-17 school year. We communicate this information for inclusion in school newsletters. We hope to make St Johns County Schools a parent friendly environment!
- Tuesday, September 27 – Hickory Creek Elementary 6:30-7:30 p.m – Media Center
- Thursday, November 17 – Palencia Elementary – 4:30-5:30 p.m – Media Center
- Thursday, February 23 – Hartley Elementary – 5:30-6:30 p.m – Media Center
- Tuesday, April 25 – Landrum Middle School – 6:30-7:30 p.m. – Multi-Purpose Room
School Board Representative
Beverly Slough, District 1 representative to the St. Johns County School Board, writes periodic updates for parents and others concerning school district matters. If you would like to receive the updates, please email her at Beverly.Slough@stjohns.k12.fl.us so that she can add you to the distribution.