Welcome to Patriot Oaks Academy
Visible Learning @ Patriot Oaks
Learn more about what your students are saying when they talk about “being in the pit”
- NEW! 8th Grade Students – Click here to learn more about the end of the year field trip to Washington D.C. Download the Application and submit to Ms. Vaughn.
- Middle School Students: Please see the attached information for joining National Junior Honor Society. Please see Ms. Craven for more information.
- NEW! Please this important letter from our Superintendent, Dr Joseph Joyner.
- The Language Exploration Enrichment (LEE Spanish classes)
- Understanding FSA & EOC Reports 2016
- Summer Learning Activities
- Registrations are conducted at Patriot Oaks Academy. Please call our guidance department @ 547-4050 to schedule tours and appointments.
- ALL visitors are required to provide identification
- Kindergarten and New Student Registration Information for 2016-17
- SJCSD Registration Rules
- Parent Placement Form 2016-2017
- Kindergarten Student Information Form
- 2016-2017 Physical Education Waiver
- Residency Process
- Hardship Waiver Information
- Middle School Information 2016-17
District Mission Statement
The St. Johns County School District will inspire good character and a passion for lifelong learning in all students, creating educated and caring contributors to the world.
Gifted Program Advisory Council
The Gifted Parent Advisory Council meets four times per year to inform the school district about ways in which we can improve our efforts in serving our gifted students. Parents of K-12 gifted students from throughout the district are encouraged to come to all of the meetings.
The Gifted Parent Advisory Council meetings have been scheduled for the 2016-17 school year. We communicate this information for inclusion in school newsletters. We hope to make St Johns County Schools a parent friendly environment!
- Tuesday, September 27 – Hickory Creek Elementary 6:30-7:30 p.m – Media Center
- Thursday, November 17 – Palencia Elementary – 4:30-5:30 p.m – Media Center
- Thursday, February 23 – Hartley Elementary – 5:30-6:30 p.m – Media Center
- Tuesday, April 25 – Landrum Middle School – 6:30-7:30 p.m. – Multi-Purpose Room
School Board Representative
Beverly Slough, District 1 representative to the St. Johns County School Board, writes periodic updates for parents and others concerning school district matters. If you would like to receive the updates, please email her at Beverly.Slough@stjohns.k12.fl.us so that she can add you to the distribution.