Welcome to Patriot Oaks Academy
Visible Learning @ Patriot Oaks
Learn more about what your students are saying when they talk about “being in the pit”
- NEW! Technology Resources for Saint Johns County Students at Bartram Trail Library! Tuesday, September 13, 7pm-7:30pm 60 Davis Pond Blvd Saint Johns, Fl 32259 (904) 827-6960. Please join us at Bartram Trail Library on Tuesday, September 13 from 7pm to 7:30pm to learn about the technology resources that Bartram Trail Library offers students in St. Johns County. Resources include free use of computers on site with internet access. Students will need a library card. Library cards are free for St.Johns county residents. A parent must be present to obtain a library card for students under 18. A current driver liscense with a St. Johns county address is needed for a library card. Other options are available, call the library with questions.
- NEW! Please this important letter from our Superintendent, Dr Joseph Joyner.
- The Language Exploration Enrichment (LEE Spanish classes)
- Understanding FSA & EOC Reports 2016
- Summer Learning Activities
- Registrations are conducted at Patriot Oaks Academy. Please call our guidance department @ 547-4050 to schedule tours and appointments.
- ALL visitors are required to provide identification
- Kindergarten and New Student Registration Information for 2016-17
- SJCSD Registration Rules
- Parent Placement Form 2016-2017
- Kindergarten Student Information Form
- 2016-2017 Physical Education Waiver
- Residency Process
- Hardship Waiver Information
- Middle School Information 2016-17
District Mission Statement
The St. Johns County School District will inspire good character and a passion for lifelong learning in all students, creating educated and caring contributors to the world.
Gifted Program Advisory Council
The GPAC meets four times per year to inform the school district about ways in which we can improve our efforts in serving the gifted students. Parents of K-12 gifted students from throughout the district are encouraged to come to all of the meetings.
School Board Representative
Beverly Slough, District 1 representative to the St. Johns County School Board, writes periodic updates for parents and others concerning school district matters. If you would like to receive the updates, please email her at Beverly.Slough@stjohns.k12.fl.us so that she can add you to the distribution.
Economic Security Report