- Registrations are conducted at Patriot Oaks Academy. Please call our guidance department @ 547-4050 to schedule tours and appointments.
- ALL visitors are required to provide identification
- Kindergarten and New Student Registration Information for 2016-17
- SJCSD Registration Rules
- Parent Placement Form 2016-2017
- Kindergarten Student Information Form
- 2016-2017 Physical Education Waiver
- Residency Process
- Hardship Waiver Information
- Middle School Information 2016-17
School Group Announcements
Look what our Botball team is up to! This robot was programmed with just 16 lines of code. Go Botball Chargers Go!
District Mission Statement
The St. Johns County School District will inspire good character and a passion for lifelong learning in all students, creating educated and caring contributors to the world.
Gifted Program Advisory Council
The GPAC meets four times per year to inform the school district about ways in which we can improve our efforts in serving the gifted students. Parents of K-12 gifted students from throughout the district are encouraged to come to all of the meetings.
School Board Representative
Beverly Slough, District 1 representative to the St. Johns County School Board, writes periodic updates for parents and others concerning school district matters. If you would like to receive the updates, please email her at Beverly.Slough@stjohns.k12.fl.us so that she can add you to the distribution.