Welcome to Patriot Oaks AcademyTweets by PatriotOaks
- The St. Johns County School District is currently reviewing materials for the Florida Instructional Materials adoption for Social Studies. The courses being considered for adoption are listed on the district website at: http://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/media/textbooks/adoption/ along with online access information. Digital and print materials are also available for examination at the Fullerwood Center, 10 Hildreth Dr. St. Augustine, FL 32084, from 8:30-4:00p weekdays, excluding holidays. This list will be updated if more items are submitted for review. Check the website frequently for updates. Please call 904.547.3947 for more information if needed.
- Please check out assessment page for updated testing information.
- The Language Exploration Enrichment (LEE Spanish classes)
- Understanding FSA & EOC Reports 2016
- Summer Learning Activities
Registration & Change of Address Information:
- Registrations are conducted at Patriot Oaks Academy. Please call our guidance department @ 547-4050 to schedule tours and appointments.
- Registration Information
- Registration Form
- Change of Address
District Mission Statement
The St. Johns County School District will inspire good character and a passion for lifelong learning in all students, creating educated and caring contributors to the world.
Gifted Program Advisory Council
The Gifted Parent Advisory Council meets four times per year to inform the school district about ways in which we can improve our efforts in serving our gifted students. Parents of K-12 gifted students from throughout the district are encouraged to come to all of the meetings.
The Gifted Parent Advisory Council meetings have been scheduled for the 2016-17 school year. We communicate this information for inclusion in school newsletters. We hope to make St Johns County Schools a parent friendly environment!
- Tuesday, September 27 – Hickory Creek Elementary 6:30-7:30 p.m – Media Center
- Thursday, November 17 – Palencia Elementary – 4:30-5:30 p.m – Media Center
- Thursday, February 23 – Hartley Elementary – 5:30-6:30 p.m – Media Center
- Tuesday, April 25 – Landrum Middle School – 6:30-7:30 p.m. – Multi-Purpose Room
School Board Representative
Beverly Slough, District 1 representative to the St. Johns County School Board, writes periodic updates for parents and others concerning school district matters. If you would like to receive the updates, please email her at Beverly.Slough@stjohns.k12.fl.us so that she can add you to the distribution.